I'm learning a LOT about working with contractors and companies in a small town :)
- The main room where people will order their coffee is now gutted.
- The room on the east side of the building where people will sit and we'll do meetings and trainings is barely started.
- We've decided to remove the bathroom on the main floor and build it out on the back "veranda". This will give us 78 square feet more space in the seating area.
- The supply room is pretty much done.
- The offices upstairs are waiting on drywall.
We're still waiting for heat in the building. Our furnace guys were amazing (https://www.yellowpages.com/cross-plains-in/mip/stutlers-service-106280…) but we're waiting on the gas company to run a line to the building. They're saying Tuesday after Christmas. (it's only going to be 0 F on Christmas Day).
Still - we're encouraged - feeling like we're "on track".